a ) This gives a way to hide the internal details of an object from its users.
3. What is inheritance ?
a ) It provides a way to build/create new classes using existing classes.
4. What is polymorphism?
a ) It provides a way to take more than one form.
5. What is a constructor?
a ) Constructor enables an object to initialize itself when it is first created.
6. What are the properties of a constructor?
a ) They are
- They should have the same name as that of a class
- They do not specify a return type.
- we can use access modifiers to constructor.
a ) 5 types
- Protected Internal
a ) We can use 2 access modifiers
a ) It is Internal
10. What is the default access modifier for class members?
a ) It is Private